Elevate your home's comfort and style with the Osburn 2500 Freestanding Pellet Stove. In a world where innovation meets tradition, this pellet stove delivers an optimal balance of efficient heating and contemporary design. As you strive for a warm and welcoming environment, this stove becomes an essential centerpiece that adds both beauty and functionality to your living space.
The Osburn 2500 Freestanding Pellet Stove is more than just a source of heat; it's a testament to modern heating technology. As the flames dance within, you'll feel the comforting embrace of a fire that's easy to manage and maintain. The convenience of pellet fuel is enhanced by the stove's innovative design, which maximizes heat output and minimizes emissions. With its sleek lines and elegant finishes, this stove seamlessly blends into any interior, elevating your home's aesthetics while keeping you cozy.
- Fuel type: Pellet (Premium Grade or Better)
- Recommended heating area-ft²: 500 - 2,000
- Hopper capacity:
- Maximum Burn Time: 51h
- Maximum heat input rate: 39,260 BTU/h (11.5 kW)
- Overall heat output rate: 6,648 BTU/h (1.95 kW) to 28,540 BTU/h (8.36 kW)
- Average overall efficiency: 70.3 % (HHV) 75.8 % LHV
- Optimum efficiency: 78,4%
- Optimum heat transfer efficiency: 73%
- Burn rate: 1.2 - 4.7 lb/h
- Average particulate emissions rate: 0.96 g/h
- Average CO: 7.6 g/h
- Average electrical power consumption-ignition cycle: 2.60A (312W)
- Average electrical power consumption for continuous operation: 1.3A - 2.5A (51W- 140W)
Values are as measured per test method, except for the recommended heating area, firebox volume, maximum burn time, and maximum heat output.
Recommended heating area and maximum burn time may vary subject to location in the home, chimney draft, heat loss factors, climate, fuel type, and other variables. The recommended heated area for a given appliance is defined by the manufacturer as its capacity to maintain a minimum acceptable temperature in the designated area in case of a power failure.
The maximum heat output (dry cordwood) is based on a loading density varying between 15 lb/ft³ and 20 lb/ft³ and reloading intervals ranging from 60 to 120 minutes. Other performances are based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard without any reloading between start and finish. The specified loading density varies between 7 lb/ft³ and 12 lb/ft³. The moisture content is between 19% and 25%.
As measured per CSA B415.1-10 stack loss method.
- Higher Heating Value of the fuel.
- Lower Heating Value of the fuel.
Performances are based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard at 7 lb/ft³ and with a moisture content between 19% and 25%.
Optimum overall efficiency at a specific burn rate (LHV).
- Combustion technology: Top-feed
- High-efficiency certified appliance: Yes, EPA 2020 approved
- Electronic igniter: Yes
- Flue outlet diameter: 3"
- Type of chimney: ULC/ORD-C441, CAN/ULC S609, UL 641 (TYPE L)
- Baffle type: Stainless steel
- Approved for an alcove installation: Yes
- Approved for a mobile home installation: Yes, with fresh air intake
- Shipping Weight: 286 lb (130 kg)
- Door type: Single, glass with cast iron frame
- Safe and removable handle: N.A.
- Glass type: Ceramic glass
- Glass surface – dimensions (Width X Height): 17 1/4" X 9 1/2"
- Glass air-wash system: Yes
- Noise level at 6 feet: 47 bBa (+/- 3 dBa) - 60 dBa (+/- 3 dBa)
- Overall dimension: (Height) 33" (Width: 25 7/8" (Depth) 30"
- Adjustable threaded legs: Yes
- Easy-to-access ash drawer: N.A.
- Voltage and frequency: 120 VAC - 60 Hz
- AC Current: 1.3A/120VAC - 2.5A/120VAC
- Main control board fuses: 8A - 250V
- USA standard (emissions): EPA
- Canadian Standard (emissions): CSA B415.1-10
- USA standard (safety): UL 1482, ASTM E1509
- Canadian standard (safety): ULC S627
- Tested and listed as per applicable standards: By an accredited laboratory (CAN/USA) Warranty: Limited lifetime
- 2500 EPA Pellet Stove Installation Manual
- 2500 EPA Pellet Stove Operation Manual
- 2500 EPA Pellet Stove Dimensions
About The Manufacturer:
Osburn is a North American manufacturer of quality wood and pellet heating
appliances, that was founded in 1979. The company mainly specializes in wood stoves, pellet stoves, wood fireplaces, wood inserts, and their related accessories. Osburn is widely known for the high-efficiency and performance of its products, for those looking to replace their traditional fireplaces with more sophisticated wood and pellet heating systems for their homes. The company also stocks up on Osburn gas fireplace parts and maintenance products.
At Belleflame, we believe that shopping should be simple, stress-free, and most importantly, enjoyable. That's why we work hard to bring you the best products, prices, and customer service in the industry.
Here are just a few reasons why you should choose us:
- Wide Selection of Products: We offer a vast selection of top-quality products from the leading brands in the industry. No matter what you're looking for, we have something for everyone.
- No Sales Tax, no Hidden Fees: just the lowest prices on the market. When you shop with us, you can rest assured that the price you see is the price you'll pay. No matter where you live, you can enjoy tax-free shopping with us.
- Fast and Free Shipping: We understand that you want your products as soon as possible. That's why we offer fast and free shipping on all orders.
- Easy Returns: We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you're not happy, just let us know and we'll make it right.
Upon placing your order, you will promptly receive an email confirmation. Subsequently, we will conduct a thorough inventory check to ensure all items are in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your order aligns with the advertised delivery timeframe, we will promptly process it for shipment to our warehouse. In cases where the expected delivery time extends beyond the advertised timeframe, we will reach out to you via email and/or phone for confirmation.
Within one business day of your item being shipped, you will receive an email confirmation containing a tracking number. If you do not receive tracking information within six business days of placing your order, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for assistance.
Estimated Time of Arrival:
Our typical delivery timeframe ranges from 2 to 10 business days. Custom-made products generally require 3 to 5 weeks for delivery. If the expected delivery date for your order would fall outside of the advertised 2-10 business day time frame, our customer service team will contact you to ensure your agreement with the revised timeline.
Please note that all estimated delivery dates and shipping costs advertised on our website apply exclusively to the Contiguous United States. For inquiries regarding shipping to Hawaii or Alaska, kindly reach out to our customer service team. While we do not offer direct shipping to Canada, we are more than willing to ship your order to the freight carrier of your choice.
It is very important that you inspect the packaging of your items when they arrive and check if you received all boxes listed on the delivery receipt. If you notice any damage or shortage of packages, you must make note of it on the bill of lading, take pictures, and refuse delivery. Your note should say "refused due to damage". You must also take photos of all sides of the box and send them to us within 2 days. If there are no damages visible before opening the box, you must note "subject to further inspection may contain concealed damage". If you notice any damage after receiving the delivery, do not throw the box away, and contact us with the photos. After we receive information from you about the refused delivery or concealed damage, we immediately initiate a claim with the shipping company or with the manufacturer. After the claim is fully processed, we ship all replacements at absolutely no cost to you.
Cancellations & Refunds:
We offer free order cancellations before the shipping label or Bill of Lading is generated, or prior to the commencement of production for custom orders. Please note that custom-made items are not eligible for refunds once production has begun. To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused and in its original condition, with all packaging intact and in perfect condition. Orders delivered outside of the United States are not eligible for refunds. If your order arrives damaged, please refer to the "Damages" section. Our refund policy extends for 30 days. If 30 days have elapsed since your purchase, regrettably, we cannot process a refund. Prior to returning an item, please contact us to discuss shipping details. All refunds will be credited to the original credit card or PayPal account used for the purchase, within two days of receiving the returned items at our warehouse.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions regarding shipping time.
At Belleflame, we're committed to providing our customers with the best prices on the market. That's why we offer a 110% best price guarantee. If you find a better deal on the same product somewhere else, just let us know and we'll beat it by an additional 10%.
We believe that shopping should be easy, convenient, and most importantly, affordable. That's why we work hard to bring you the lowest prices on the products you love. But if you do happen to find a better deal elsewhere, we'll go the extra mile to make sure you get the best deal possible.
Here's how it works:
- Find a lower price on the same product from another retailer.
- Contact us with the details of the offer, including the website or store name, product name, and price.
- We'll verify the price and beat it by an additional 10%.
It's that simple! Our 110% best price guarantee ensures that you'll always get the best deal possible when you shop with us. So, why wait? Start shopping now and experience the difference of shopping with Belleflame.
100% Guaranteed Secure Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.