Beyond just safe, reliable, and attractive, Majestic products are built to be efficient, quality heating appliances, adding value to your home for years to come. That’s why, for decades, Majestic has been the fireplace of choice for homes across North America. We believe trust is earned, not given, and appreciate the faith you’ve shown in our brand for over 125 years.
Since 1894, Majestic has been dedicated to keeping families warm. Originally a manufacturer of cast iron furnaces and coal chutes, Majestic created its first factory-built fireplace in the 1930's and never looked back. Since then, Majestic has been producing wood and gas fireplaces known for outstanding durability, superior quality, and stunning good looks.
Traditional to contemporary. Indoor or outdoor. Wood, gas, or electric. With a wide range of eye-catching styles, convenient sizes, and trending trims, Majestic products are designed to be the beautiful heart of your home.
Each Majestic fireplace is engineered for performance, style, and lasting reliability. All of our products are designed by hearth experts utilizing strict engineering guidelines and are rigorously tested for reliability and durability. We want to be certain we are putting the best product we can into your home.
The Quartz series gas fireplaces have the features you need with the options you want. Customize for the fireplace that fits into your life. The shallow depth takes less of your living space which makes ambiance accessible to all, while the versatile interior can be changed from traditional to contemporary to fit your style.
- Shallow depth allows you to install more places
- Customize the interior with traditional or contemporary features
- Create a contemporary look now or later
- Select from the IntelliFire® app, touchscreen remote or wireless wall switch for the solution that fits your life
- Up to 28,500 BTUs
*Contemporary glass firebed available for 32" and 36" only
- 17,000 - 24,000 Btu/Hour Input (NG)
- 16,000 - 20,500 Btu/Hour Input (LP)
- 5" x 8" rear vent collar
- 4" x 6 5/8" top vent collar
- 8 ceramic fiber logs
- Full firescreen front and hood
- Tempered glass
- Glowing embers
- Battery backup
- 12' control wire
- Convertible to contemporary
- IntelliFire ignition
- Note: To change contemporary media color requires 2 bags
- Requires SLP series or SLP-Flex series pipe when venting off top of the unit. See Venting section.
- Requires DVP series pipe when venting off rear of the unit. See Venting section.
- Approved for use with PVLP-SLP, PVI-SLP-B, and PVV-SLP with PV-IPI-CK kit, power vent wire harness, and RC100, 200, or 300 control (order separately). See venting section of manual.
Make It Your Own
- Customize the interior of your fireplace with this alternative style of decorative lining.
Tavern Brown Interior Panel
Cottage Red Interior Panel
- Customize the interior of your fireplace with this alternative style of decorative lining.
Reflective Black Glass Interior
Click to see Accessories
Contemporary Conversion Kit
Click to see Heat Management options
What is the concept of “heat management”?
What are the Benefits of Heat Management Solutions?
Controls, Remotes, Wall Switches
Click to see Controls, Remotes, and Wall Switches options
IntelliFire Wi-Fi Module
IntelliFire Touch AUX Module
IntelliFire Touch RC400 Remote Control
Wall Switch Kit
IntelliFire Touch RC150 Wireless Wall Switch
Glass Media and Stones
Click to see Glass Media and Stones options
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas/ Liquid Propane|
|Viewing Area||32-1/16" x 21-1/2"|
|Heating Capacity²||Up to 1,100 sq.ft.|
|BTU/hr Input||24,000 (NG); 20,500 (LP)|
|Appliance Rear Width||30-3/4"|
|Framing Front Width||42"|
|Framing Back Width||42"|
||53.0 (NG) / 54.9% (LP)|
|Canada EnerGuide||50.7% (NG) / 51.1% (LP)|
¹ Appliance Depth includes the entire unit including the depth of the firebox and extension onto hearth.² This is a general guide, see your local dealer for help in determining the product that best suits your heating needs based on climate, home efficiency, location of the heater, and air movement in the room.
*For select products: Heating capacity to be used as a guide only. See your local dealer for help in determining the product that best suits your heating needs based on climate and home efficiency.
Left Side View
Right Side View
- Quartz Series Product Brochure
- Quartz Series Installation Manual
- Quartz Series Owner's Manual
- Majestic Fireplace Design Guide
- Heat Zone Gas Manual
- Service Parts
- Specification Sheet
IntelliFire Touch is our most advanced intermittent-pilot ignition (IPI) system, making operating your appliance simple, smart, and safe. Select from the IntelliFire app, touchscreen remote, or wireless wall switch for the solution that fits your life.
At Belleflame, we believe that shopping should be simple, stress-free, and most importantly, enjoyable. That's why we work hard to bring you the best products, prices, and customer service in the industry.
Here are just a few reasons why you should choose us:
- Wide Selection of Products: We offer a vast selection of top-quality products from the leading brands in the industry. No matter what you're looking for, we have something for everyone.
- No Sales Tax, no Hidden Fees: just the lowest prices on the market. When you shop with us, you can rest assured that the price you see is the price you'll pay. No matter where you live, you can enjoy tax-free shopping with us.
- Fast and Free Shipping: We understand that you want your products as soon as possible. That's why we offer fast and free shipping on all orders.
- Easy Returns: We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you're not happy, just let us know and we'll make it right.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive a confirmation email. After that, we double-check if all items ordered are in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your order is available for the delivery within the advertised time frame, we will submit it for shipment to the warehouse. If the expected delivery time exceeds the advertised time frame, we'll reach out to you via email and/or phone to confirm the order.
Within 1 business day from the time the item has been shipped, you will receive an email confirmation with tracking number. If you would not receive tracking information within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us.
Estimated Time of Arrival:
We typically deliver within 2-10 business days. Custom made products are usually delivered within 3-5 weeks. If the expected delivery date for your order would fall outside of the advertised 2-10 business day time frame, our customer service team will reach out to you to confirm if you are OK with that date.
All estimated delivery dates and shipping costs advertised on the website apply the the Contiguous United States only. Please contact our customer service team to discuss the time and cost of shipping to Hawaii or Alaska. We don't ship directly to Canada, but we can ship your order to the freight carrier of your choice.
It is very important that you inspect the packaging of your items when they arrive and check if you received all boxes listed on the delivery receipt. If you notice any damage or shortage of packages, you must make note of it on the bill of lading, take pictures, and refuse delivery. Your note should say "refused due to damage". You must also take photos of all sides of the box and send them to us within 2 days. If there are no damages visible before opening the box, you must note "subject to further inspection may contain concealed damage". If you notice any damage after receiving the delivery, do not throw the box away, and contact us with the photos. After we receive information from you about the refused delivery or concealed damage, we immediately initiate a claim with the shipping company or with the manufacturer. After the claim is fully processed, we ship all replacements at absolutely no cost to you.
Cancellations & Refunds:
We can cancel your order at absolutely no cost to you before the shipping label or Bill of Lading has been created, or before production of a custom order has started. Custom made items are not eligible for refunds after production has started. To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused and in the same condition as you received it. It must also remain in the original packaging, and the packaging must be in a perfect condition. Orders delivered outside the United States are not eligible for refunds. If your order arrived damaged, "Damages" section applies. Our refund policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund. Please contact us before returning an item to discuss shipping details. All refunds will be issued to the credit card or PayPal account you used for your purchase within 2 days after all returned items arrived at our warehouse.
Please contact email@example.com for any questions regarding shipping time.
At Belleflame, we're committed to providing our customers with the best prices on the market. That's why we offer a 110% best price guarantee. If you find a better deal on the same product somewhere else, just let us know and we'll beat it by an additional 10%.
We believe that shopping should be easy, convenient, and most importantly, affordable. That's why we work hard to bring you the lowest prices on the products you love. But if you do happen to find a better deal elsewhere, we'll go the extra mile to make sure you get the best deal possible.
Here's how it works:
- Find a lower price on the same product from another retailer.
- Contact us with the details of the offer, including the website or store name, product name, and price.
- We'll verify the price and beat it by an additional 10%.
It's that simple! Our 110% best price guarantee ensures that you'll always get the best deal possible when you shop with us. So, why wait? Start shopping now and experience the difference of shopping with Belleflame.
100% Guaranteed Secure Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.