Introducing the HPC 49" x 8" Linear Interlink Pan Match-Lit Ignition Fire Pit Insert—a breathtaking addition that will bring warmth, charm, and the magic of a real, crackling fire to your outdoor oasis. Ignite the flames of ambiance and create unforgettable moments with this match-lit fire pit insert.
- Authentic Fire Experience: Enjoy the mesmerizing allure and crackling sound of real flames.
- Enhanced Outdoor Ambiance: Elevate your outdoor space with the warmth and charm of a natural fire.
- Controlled Flame: Easily adjust the flame height to suit your mood and the occasion.
- Perfect for Gatherings: Create memorable moments with family and friends around the fire.
- Simplicity of Match-Lit Ignition: Start the fire with the timeless charm of matches.
- Low Maintenance: No complex electronics or fuel connections make for easy operation.
- Durable Construction: Crafted from quality materials, ensuring lasting performance.
- Fully Assembled and ready to install.
- Flex Line configuration provides versatile and simple installation.
- Valve mounting bracket included- for safe mounting of control have.
- Flame height is adjustable using the key valve.
- Natural Gas or Liquid Propane: Factory built & tested for either fuel.
- Optional Install & Controls: Paver Block Bracket, Key Extension Kit, Long Keys, and Spark Ignition Kit.
- Made of #304, 18 gauge Stainless Steel
- The spun design adds rigidity
- Welded gas fitting for strength
- Weep holes for drainage
|Dimensions||L-49" x W-8"|
|Burner Type||48" T-Burner Standard / Torpedo|
|Gas Type||Natural Gas / Liquid Propane|
|Required Items||Lava Rock/Rolled Lava Stone (2 bags), Flex-Form Install Collar (2 boxes), Fire Glass (40 lb)|
|Certification||CSA Certified in US & Canada to ANSI Z21.97-2017 / CSA 2.41-2014 requirements.|
|Warranty||Lifetime warranty on burners|
About The Manufacturer:
Hearth Products Controls Company (HPC) was originally a division of The Maddox Company (founded by Dan Maddox) and was incorporated on December 1, 1975. Since then, TMC has been active in the hearth products industry as a manufacturers representative, one-step & two-step distributor, and as a manufacturing division. The HPC division began in 1989; HPC was split off as a separate corporation in 2001. The foundation of the company was built on safety pilot valve, millivolt valve, and remote control gas fire pit kits/repair parts, as well as various other components for the hearth industry. We then diversified our thinking by introducing the Outdoor Fire Products line in 2003 with the manufacturing of fire rings.
At Belleflame, we believe that shopping should be simple, stress-free, and most importantly, enjoyable. That's why we work hard to bring you the best products, prices, and customer service in the industry.
Here are just a few reasons why you should choose us:
- Wide Selection of Products: We offer a vast selection of top-quality products from the leading brands in the industry. No matter what you're looking for, we have something for everyone.
- No Sales Tax, no Hidden Fees: just the lowest prices on the market. When you shop with us, you can rest assured that the price you see is the price you'll pay. No matter where you live, you can enjoy tax-free shopping with us.
- Fast and Free Shipping: We understand that you want your products as soon as possible. That's why we offer fast and free shipping on all orders.
- Easy Returns: We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you're not happy, just let us know and we'll make it right.
Upon placing your order, you will promptly receive an email confirmation. Subsequently, we will conduct a thorough inventory check to ensure all items are in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your order aligns with the advertised delivery timeframe, we will promptly process it for shipment to our warehouse. In cases where the expected delivery time extends beyond the advertised timeframe, we will reach out to you via email and/or phone for confirmation.
Within one business day of your item being shipped, you will receive an email confirmation containing a tracking number. If you do not receive tracking information within six business days of placing your order, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for assistance.
Estimated Time of Arrival:
Our typical delivery timeframe ranges from 2 to 10 business days. Custom-made products generally require 3 to 5 weeks for delivery. If the expected delivery date for your order would fall outside of the advertised 2-10 business day time frame, our customer service team will contact you to ensure your agreement with the revised timeline.
Please note that all estimated delivery dates and shipping costs advertised on our website apply exclusively to the Contiguous United States. For inquiries regarding shipping to Hawaii or Alaska, kindly reach out to our customer service team. While we do not offer direct shipping to Canada, we are more than willing to ship your order to the freight carrier of your choice.
It is very important that you inspect the packaging of your items when they arrive and check if you received all boxes listed on the delivery receipt. If you notice any damage or shortage of packages, you must make note of it on the bill of lading, take pictures, and refuse delivery. Your note should say "refused due to damage". You must also take photos of all sides of the box and send them to us within 2 days. If there are no damages visible before opening the box, you must note "subject to further inspection may contain concealed damage". If you notice any damage after receiving the delivery, do not throw the box away, and contact us with the photos. After we receive information from you about the refused delivery or concealed damage, we immediately initiate a claim with the shipping company or with the manufacturer. After the claim is fully processed, we ship all replacements at absolutely no cost to you.
Cancellations & Refunds:
We offer free order cancellations before the shipping label or Bill of Lading is generated, or prior to the commencement of production for custom orders. Please note that custom-made items are not eligible for refunds once production has begun. To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused and in its original condition, with all packaging intact and in perfect condition. Orders delivered outside of the United States are not eligible for refunds. If your order arrives damaged, please refer to the "Damages" section. Our refund policy extends for 30 days. If 30 days have elapsed since your purchase, regrettably, we cannot process a refund. Prior to returning an item, please contact us to discuss shipping details. All refunds will be credited to the original credit card or PayPal account used for the purchase, within two days of receiving the returned items at our warehouse.
Please contact email@example.com for any questions regarding shipping time.
At Belleflame, we're committed to providing our customers with the best prices on the market. That's why we offer a 110% best price guarantee. If you find a better deal on the same product somewhere else, just let us know and we'll beat it by an additional 10%.
We believe that shopping should be easy, convenient, and most importantly, affordable. That's why we work hard to bring you the lowest prices on the products you love. But if you do happen to find a better deal elsewhere, we'll go the extra mile to make sure you get the best deal possible.
Here's how it works:
- Find a lower price on the same product from another retailer.
- Contact us with the details of the offer, including the website or store name, product name, and price.
- We'll verify the price and beat it by an additional 10%.
It's that simple! Our 110% best price guarantee ensures that you'll always get the best deal possible when you shop with us. So, why wait? Start shopping now and experience the difference of shopping with Belleflame.
100% Guaranteed Secure Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.