The Outdoor Plus - Roma GFRC Concrete Round Fire & Water Bowl 24"
ROMA GFRC ROUND FIRE & WATER BOWL
The 24" Roma GFRC Fire & Water Bowl is the perfect addition to finish your outdoor project with. The Outdoor Plus's products are handmade and proudly manufactured in the U.S.A using premium quality materials to bring you the fastest lead times in the industry. The Outdoor Plus uses its own proprietary glass fiber reinforced concrete blend with the desired color mixed into the Fire & Water Bowl. This helps bring peace of mind, just in case it ever gets chipped or damaged.
SMART WEATHER ELECTRONIC IGNITION SYSTEM (SWEIS)
The Smart Weather Electronic Ignition System (SWEIS) is an automated ignition system for any fire pit and fire bowl. Smart Weather Electronic Ignition System is compatible with both Natural Gas and Liquid Propane. The SWEIS is tested to withstand winds up to 55mph. If the flame is blown out, the unit will automatically reignite. The unit will shut off automatically in unsafe, severe rain & wind conditions. Proven to operate properly in mild wind, rain & snow and the small construction allows it to be installed in tight spaces. The SWEIS can also be wired by your local electrician to be controlled by a pool controller, remote control, or home automated systems to provide effortless control of the fire feature.
- Size: 24-inch
- Shape: Round
- Made in the USA
- Durable & Long Lasting
- Individually Handcrafted
- Produces 65,000 BTUs flames
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Comes with Stainless Steel Fire Pan, Burner
- Exterior Features Weather-Resistant Coating
- Match Lit Kit or 12V Electronic Ignition System
- 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Easy-to-Install Water Inlet and Copper Scupper
- Ideal for both, residential and commercial projects
- Fire Pan Features Drainage Holes For Water Runoff
- Available in 18 attractive color variants to choose from
- Features a smooth unique finish for ease of water flow
- The heat provides warmth and comfort while the flowing water gives a soothing feeling
- Burner holes are Individually drilled, not punched, providing better flame performance.
- Optional Key Valve and Key Valve Installation on Side of the Unit add-on sold separately
- Colors: Ash, Black, Brown, Chocolate, Chestnut, Gray, Limestone, Natural Gray, Vanilla, Metallic Bronze, Metallic Copper, Metallic Pearl, Metallic Slate, Metallic Silver, Rustic Coffee, Rustic Gray, Rustic Moss Stone, Rustic White
Warning: Use only a breathable cover material with this fire feature. Do NOT use a plastic/non-breathable cover, this may result in the cover sticking to the fire feature.
|Ignition Type:||Match Lit||12V Electronic|
|Weight:||120 lbs||120 lbs|
|Fuel Type:||Natural Gas or Liquid Propane||Natural Gas or Liquid Propane|
|Maximum Heat Output:||65,000 BTUs||65,000 BTUs|
|Gallons Per Minute:||7-10 (GPM)||7-10 (GPM)|
|Suggested Fire Glass:||50 lbs||50 lbs|
|Scupper Type:||Copper Spillway Scupper||Copper Spillway Scupper|
|Finish:||Smooth Concrete, Rustic Concrete, and Metallic Concrete||Smooth Concrete, Rustic Concrete, and Metallic Concrete|
|Hides Propane Tank:||No||No|
|Material:||Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete(GFRC)||Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete(GFRC)|
|Pan Material:||304 Stainless Steel||304 Stainless Steel|
|Burner Material:||304 Stainless Steel||304 Stainless Steel|
|Overall Dimensions:||24"W x 24"D x 10"H
||24"W x 24"D x 10"H|
|Certification:||LC Certified||CSA Certified|
|Country of Origin:||USA||USA|
- Copper Scupper (¾" Inlet)
- Fire Pan
- Whistle Free Hose
- Gas Orifice
- Mounting Bracket
- Lava Rock
- Match Lit Kit or CSA Certified 12V Electronic Ignition System
We do our best to ensure that our photos are as true to color as possible. Due to the many variations in monitors, the color of the products may appear different on your monitor. We can not guarantee that the color you see on your screen accurately portrays the true color of the product.
BACK SIDE VIEW
RIGHT SIDE VIEW
About The Manufacturer:
With over 25 years of professional experience, the Outdoor Plus is a leader in designing and building fire pits, fire tables, and unique one of a kind fire and water displays. Located in Southern California, many of their designs are inspired by the California beaches and cliffs. All TOP Fires fire pits, burners, and burner pans are individually made and proudly manufactured in the U.S.A. Their mission is to help homeowners make their vision of the perfect backyard entertainment experience a reality. The Outdoor Plus prides itself in being able to create any custom fire pit project you can think up. With state-of-the-art CNC equipment and years of experience, anything The Outdoor Plus creates is cut perfectly to spec, making for endless custom fire pit possibilities.
At Belleflame, we believe that shopping should be simple, stress-free, and most importantly, enjoyable. That's why we work hard to bring you the best products, prices, and customer service in the industry.
Here are just a few reasons why you should choose us:
- Wide Selection of Products: We offer a vast selection of top-quality products from the leading brands in the industry. No matter what you're looking for, we have something for everyone.
- No Sales Tax, no Hidden Fees: just the lowest prices on the market. When you shop with us, you can rest assured that the price you see is the price you'll pay. No matter where you live, you can enjoy tax-free shopping with us.
- Fast and Free Shipping: We understand that you want your products as soon as possible. That's why we offer fast and free shipping on all orders.
- Easy Returns: We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you're not happy, just let us know and we'll make it right.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive a confirmation email. After that, we double-check if all items ordered are in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your order is available for the delivery within the advertised time frame, we will submit it for shipment to the warehouse. If the expected delivery time exceeds the advertised time frame, we'll reach out to you via email and/or phone to confirm the order.
Within 1 business day from the time the item has been shipped, you will receive an email confirmation with tracking number. If you would not receive tracking information within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us.
Estimated Time of Arrival:
We typically deliver within 2-10 business days. Custom made products are usually delivered within 3-5 weeks. If the expected delivery date for your order would fall outside of the advertised 2-10 business day time frame, our customer service team will reach out to you to confirm if you are OK with that date.
All estimated delivery dates and shipping costs advertised on the website apply the the Contiguous United States only. Please contact our customer service team to discuss the time and cost of shipping to Hawaii or Alaska. We don't ship directly to Canada, but we can ship your order to the freight carrier of your choice.
It is very important that you inspect the packaging of your items when they arrive and check if you received all boxes listed on the delivery receipt. If you notice any damage or shortage of packages, you must make note of it on the bill of lading, take pictures, and refuse delivery. Your note should say "refused due to damage". You must also take photos of all sides of the box and send them to us within 2 days. If there are no damages visible before opening the box, you must note "subject to further inspection may contain concealed damage". If you notice any damage after receiving the delivery, do not throw the box away, and contact us with the photos. After we receive information from you about the refused delivery or concealed damage, we immediately initiate a claim with the shipping company or with the manufacturer. After the claim is fully processed, we ship all replacements at absolutely no cost to you.
Cancellations & Refunds:
We can cancel your order at absolutely no cost to you before the shipping label or Bill of Lading has been created, or before production of a custom order has started. Custom made items are not eligible for refunds after production has started. To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused and in the same condition as you received it. It must also remain in the original packaging, and the packaging must be in a perfect condition. Orders delivered outside the United States are not eligible for refunds. If your order arrived damaged, "Damages" section applies. Our refund policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund. Please contact us before returning an item to discuss shipping details. All refunds will be issued to the credit card or PayPal account you used for your purchase within 2 days after all returned items arrived at our warehouse.
Please contact email@example.com for any questions regarding shipping time.
At Belleflame, we're committed to providing our customers with the best prices on the market. That's why we offer a 110% best price guarantee. If you find a better deal on the same product somewhere else, just let us know and we'll beat it by an additional 10%.
We believe that shopping should be easy, convenient, and most importantly, affordable. That's why we work hard to bring you the lowest prices on the products you love. But if you do happen to find a better deal elsewhere, we'll go the extra mile to make sure you get the best deal possible.
Here's how it works:
- Find a lower price on the same product from another retailer.
- Contact us with the details of the offer, including the website or store name, product name, and price.
- We'll verify the price and beat it by an additional 10%.
It's that simple! Our 110% best price guarantee ensures that you'll always get the best deal possible when you shop with us. So, why wait? Start shopping now and experience the difference of shopping with Belleflame.
100% Guaranteed Secure Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.