Real Fyre 30" Colonial Oak Gas Log Set
The G52 Radiant Fyre gas log system has many distinguishing features adding to the beauty and warmth of a gas log fire.
- Our unique fiber enhanced ceramic refractory mix results in logs that showcase realistic bark detail and glow like real burning logs to capture the look and feel of a wood fire with the operating convenience of a modern gas appliance.
- An exclusively designed stainless steel booster grid acts as a catalyst to create complete combustion to increase the intensity of the fire and the brilliant glow of the logs.
- The burner system uses fewer BTU’s while retaining a higher, robust fire with dancing flames
- ou may choose from a variety of control options:
- Electronic valve with intermittent Pilot Ignition (IPI) and variable flame height control via remote control (-2VT)*
- Electronic valve with Intermittent Pilot Ignition (IPI) and on/off remote control (02)*
- Millivolt valve standing pilot with variable flame control (-17)
- Manual valve standing pilot with variable flame (-A)
- Match lit manual valve (natural gas only)
- Two burner systems (18/20 and 24/30) with controls hidden under the burner in a compact footprint to fit most wood-burning fireplaces with a large gas log set.
- Choose Charred Colonial Oak Logs (ENS) in 18, 24 and 30 inch sizes.
- Available for use with Natural Gas or Propane
*includes an accessible battery pack concealed by its safe placement toward the rear of the fireplace and a protective bark-textured cover
RH Peterson gas logs are also environmentally friendly, dramatically reducing pollutants being released into the air. They are the cleanest, most economical and most convenient alternative to burning real wood.
Real Fyre traditional gas logs are handcrafted and hand-painted to be incredibly realistic, and equally beautiful with or without a fire burning.
Real Fyre Story
For more than 65 years Real Fyre has been creating the most beautiful gas fire products you can buy. We build gas fire logs so authentic looking, they’re equally beautiful with or without a fire burning. And for those seeking a more contemporary look, Real Fyre also offers a wide range of stunning glass and stone designs.
Nothing compares to sharing the warmth and beauty of a fire. Now you can enjoy all that with none of the hauling, soot, and ashes. That’s what a fire is meant to be.
Compatible Burner Systems
G52 RADIANT FYRE GAS LOG SYSTEM FEATURES
This burner system Features an Exclusive stainless steel “booster grid” that acts as a catalyst to increase the intensity of the fire. It offers multiple control options including remote, manual and match lit. Compatible with Charred Evergreen Oak & Charred Evergreen Split Oak logs only. Available for Natural or LP gas.
Remote Control Options
AV-18 REAL FYRE MANUAL ON/OFF VALVE WITH EXTENSION AND L-SHAPED HANDLE
SPK-26 REAL FYRE LOW PROFILE SAFETY PILOT KIT WITH REMOVABLE KNOB HANDLE
APK-17 REAL FYRE LOW PROFILE AUTOMATIC PILOT KIT WITH BASIC TRANSMITTER AND RECEIVER
The new and improved APK-17 low profile valve system maximizes flame presentation and allows adjustment of flame height with remote control. It can be used with standard vented burners G4, G45, PB, and P45.
EPK-02 ELECTRONIC IGNITION REMOTE
This New Electronic Pilot Kit with Transmitter & Receiver features a flame sensing Pilot activation and low profile valve, no standing pilot and manual or remote operation. Includes RR-1A remote control.
EPK-2VT ELECTRONIC IGNITION VARIABLE FLAME REMOTE
110V Powered Electronic, a non-standing pilot system designed to be installed outside the firebox. Includes Adaptor Plug & Mounting Bracket.
Platinum Bright Embers (PBE)
Platinum Bright Embers (PBE) are catalytic embers for your vented gas fireplace or log set. When placed on top of existing mineral wool ember beds, the catalytic embers combust unburned fuel from the burner to provide a dynamically more realistic looking ember. In addition to creating a bright flickering appearance like that of real wood ember beds, these embers radiate broadband infrared heat thus creating a warmer fire and reducing the formation of soot on gas logs.
- Colonial Oak Log Placement Instructions
- G52 Burner Manual
- APK-17 Manual
- SPK-26 Pilot Kit
- APK-15P with VR-1A Remote Instructions
- EPK-02 Manual
- EPK-2VT Manual
About The Manufacturer:
For more than 70 years Real Fyre has been creating the most beautiful gas fire products you can buy. We build gas fire logs so authentic looking, they’re equally beautiful with or without a fire burning. And for those seeking a more contemporary look, Real Fyre also offers a wide range of stunning glass and stone designs.
At Belleflame, we believe that shopping should be simple, stress-free, and most importantly, enjoyable. That's why we work hard to bring you the best products, prices, and customer service in the industry.
Here are just a few reasons why you should choose us:
- Wide Selection of Products: We offer a vast selection of top-quality products from the leading brands in the industry. No matter what you're looking for, we have something for everyone.
- No Sales Tax, no Hidden Fees: just the lowest prices on the market. When you shop with us, you can rest assured that the price you see is the price you'll pay. No matter where you live, you can enjoy tax-free shopping with us.
- Fast and Free Shipping: We understand that you want your products as soon as possible. That's why we offer fast and free shipping on all orders.
- Easy Returns: We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you're not happy, just let us know and we'll make it right.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive a confirmation email. After that, we double-check if all items ordered are in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your order is available for the delivery within the advertised time frame, we will submit it for shipment to the warehouse. If the expected delivery time exceeds the advertised time frame, we'll reach out to you via email and/or phone to confirm the order.
Within 1 business day from the time the item has been shipped, you will receive an email confirmation with tracking number. If you would not receive tracking information within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us.
Estimated Time of Arrival:
We typically deliver within 2-10 business days. Custom made products are usually delivered within 3-5 weeks. If the expected delivery date for your order would fall outside of the advertised 2-10 business day time frame, our customer service team will reach out to you to confirm if you are OK with that date.
All estimated delivery dates and shipping costs advertised on the website apply the the Contiguous United States only. Please contact our customer service team to discuss the time and cost of shipping to Hawaii or Alaska. We don't ship directly to Canada, but we can ship your order to the freight carrier of your choice.
It is very important that you inspect the packaging of your items when they arrive and check if you received all boxes listed on the delivery receipt. If you notice any damage or shortage of packages, you must make note of it on the bill of lading, take pictures, and refuse delivery. Your note should say "refused due to damage". You must also take photos of all sides of the box and send them to us within 2 days. If there are no damages visible before opening the box, you must note "subject to further inspection may contain concealed damage". If you notice any damage after receiving the delivery, do not throw the box away, and contact us with the photos. After we receive information from you about the refused delivery or concealed damage, we immediately initiate a claim with the shipping company or with the manufacturer. After the claim is fully processed, we ship all replacements at absolutely no cost to you.
Cancellations & Refunds:
We can cancel your order at absolutely no cost to you before the shipping label or Bill of Lading has been created, or before production of a custom order has started. Custom made items are not eligible for refunds after production has started. To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused and in the same condition as you received it. It must also remain in the original packaging, and the packaging must be in a perfect condition. Orders delivered outside the United States are not eligible for refunds. If your order arrived damaged, "Damages" section applies. Our refund policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund. Please contact us before returning an item to discuss shipping details. All refunds will be issued to the credit card or PayPal account you used for your purchase within 2 days after all returned items arrived at our warehouse.
Please contact email@example.com for any questions regarding shipping time.
At Belleflame, we're committed to providing our customers with the best prices on the market. That's why we offer a 110% best price guarantee. If you find a better deal on the same product somewhere else, just let us know and we'll beat it by an additional 10%.
We believe that shopping should be easy, convenient, and most importantly, affordable. That's why we work hard to bring you the lowest prices on the products you love. But if you do happen to find a better deal elsewhere, we'll go the extra mile to make sure you get the best deal possible.
Here's how it works:
- Find a lower price on the same product from another retailer.
- Contact us with the details of the offer, including the website or store name, product name, and price.
- We'll verify the price and beat it by an additional 10%.
It's that simple! Our 110% best price guarantee ensures that you'll always get the best deal possible when you shop with us. So, why wait? Start shopping now and experience the difference of shopping with Belleflame.
100% Guaranteed Secure Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.