DuraVent DuraTech 8" Diameter Galvalume Steel 36" Pipe Length All Fuel Chimney Pipe
All-fuel, double-wall chimney system. UL 103 HT and ULC S604
With a Thermal Tech blanket insulation encased between dual walls, DuraTech offers optimum safety and performance. It keeps the outer wall of the chimney cool while ensuring high flue gas temperatures for optimum draft performance.
The inner wall is 25% thicker than competitive chimneys for an extra margin of safety. No locking bands or mechanical fasteners are required.
DuraTech’s sleek 1″ wall design provides for easy installations through 16″ on-center framing. For tight installations, a Reduced Clearance Square Ceiling Support Box is available (6" diameter DuraTech only).
Designed for normal, continuous operation at 1000°F flue gas temperatures, DuraTech is subjected to rigorous and stringent high-temperature requirements of the UL standard, including one hour at 1400°F, plus three ten-minute chimney fire test at 2100°F.
|Inner Diameter, A||8 inch|
|Outer Diameter, B||10 inch|
|Pipe Length||36 inch|
|Inner Wall Material
||0.020” 430 Stainless Steel|
|Outer Wall Material||0.021” Galvalume Steel|
Chimney Pipe Dimension
To calculate installed length of 5”, 6”, 7”, or 8” DuraTech Chimney, subtract 1 1⁄4” from each joint overlap of chimney pipe. Allow a minimum of 2” air space to
combustibles when installing DuraTech Chimney.
DuraTech is a double-wall, all-fuel chimney system for use with wood stoves, fireplaces, furnaces, boilers, ranges, water heaters, or other appliances fueled by wood, oil, coal, or gas, and zero-clearance fireplaces that are factory-built.
Materials and Construction
5”, 6" 7", or 8” diameter pipe features an inner wall of .020” 430 stainless steel. Outer wall options of .016” 430 stainless steel or .021” galvalume steel. Refractory insulation is encased between walls. Stainless steel end rings seal the pipe.
DuraTech features lightweight insulation, twist-lock fittings, support boxes with factory-installed starter sections, elbows with 360° swivel base, select black finish pipe lengths, five-foot length pipe sections, and adjustable pipe lengths.
2” clearance to combustibles.
Shroud specs allow the installer to create a UL-listed shroud to hide the termination at the top of the chase for the safest installation.
- A wide variety of diameters is available.
- Most lengths are available.
- Twist-lock fittings. No locking bands or mechanical fasteners are required.
- Made by the industry leader with over 50 years of manufacturing.
- The swivel base allows an installer to line up the elbow without unlocking and repositioning the elbow, saving time and money.
- Ensures that the installer gets both the offset and return elbow along with an elbow support bracket to make a properly code-approved offset.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty The best Warranty in the industry. 15 years 100%, 15 years, and up 50%. Gives the installer and homeowner the greatest peace of mind in a quality installation.
Typical Chimney Installation
Refer to our Typical Installation to select the appropriate component parts for your installation.
- DVL/DuraBlack Chimney Adapter must be used when connecting DVL pipe to a Ceiling Support Box or Finishing Collar. When connecting the DuraBlack pipe, a DVL/DuraBlack Chimney Adapter, DuraBlack Slip Connector, or Snap-Lock Adapter must be used.
- Wall Thimble must be installed with an appropriate length of chimney pipe for all horizontal through-the-wall installations. To accommodate thicker walls, the telescoping pieces of the Wall Thimble can be separated, and a field-fabricated extension may be installed.
- Attic Insulation Shield must be used in all installations that pass through an attic, regardless of whether the attic is insulated or not.
- Firestop Radiation Shield must be used when a chimney passes through a floor or ceiling without a support box.
About the manufacturer:
Consistently the first to market with new innovations in venting systems, DuraVent has captured a leadership position in emerging markets. DuraVent has patents for several products and continues to design safe and technologically advanced venting.The company’s research into solving problems with corrosion, when biofuels such as corn are used, led to the break-through patent for PelletVent Pro.
At Belleflame, we believe that shopping should be simple, stress-free, and most importantly, enjoyable. That's why we work hard to bring you the best products, prices, and customer service in the industry.
Here are just a few reasons why you should choose us:
- Wide Selection of Products: We offer a vast selection of top-quality products from the leading brands in the industry. No matter what you're looking for, we have something for everyone.
- No Sales Tax, no Hidden Fees: just the lowest prices on the market. When you shop with us, you can rest assured that the price you see is the price you'll pay. No matter where you live, you can enjoy tax-free shopping with us.
- Fast and Free Shipping: We understand that you want your products as soon as possible. That's why we offer fast and free shipping on all orders.
- Easy Returns: We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you're not happy, just let us know and we'll make it right.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive a confirmation email. After that, we double-check if all items ordered are in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your order is available for the delivery within the advertised time frame, we will submit it for shipment to the warehouse. If the expected delivery time exceeds the advertised time frame, we'll reach out to you via email and/or phone to confirm the order.
Within 1 business day from the time the item has been shipped, you will receive an email confirmation with tracking number. If you would not receive tracking information within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us.
Estimated Time of Arrival:
We typically deliver within 2-10 business days. Custom made products are usually delivered within 3-5 weeks. If the expected delivery date for your order would fall outside of the advertised 2-10 business day time frame, our customer service team will reach out to you to confirm if you are OK with that date.
All estimated delivery dates and shipping costs advertised on the website apply the the Contiguous United States only. Please contact our customer service team to discuss the time and cost of shipping to Hawaii or Alaska. We don't ship directly to Canada, but we can ship your order to the freight carrier of your choice.
It is very important that you inspect the packaging of your items when they arrive and check if you received all boxes listed on the delivery receipt. If you notice any damage or shortage of packages, you must make note of it on the bill of lading, take pictures, and refuse delivery. Your note should say "refused due to damage". You must also take photos of all sides of the box and send them to us within 2 days. If there are no damages visible before opening the box, you must note "subject to further inspection may contain concealed damage". If you notice any damage after receiving the delivery, do not throw the box away, and contact us with the photos. After we receive information from you about the refused delivery or concealed damage, we immediately initiate a claim with the shipping company or with the manufacturer. After the claim is fully processed, we ship all replacements at absolutely no cost to you.
Cancellations & Refunds:
We can cancel your order at absolutely no cost to you before the shipping label or Bill of Lading has been created, or before production of a custom order has started. Custom made items are not eligible for refunds after production has started. To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused and in the same condition as you received it. It must also remain in the original packaging, and the packaging must be in a perfect condition. Orders delivered outside the United States are not eligible for refunds. If your order arrived damaged, "Damages" section applies. Our refund policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund. Please contact us before returning an item to discuss shipping details. All refunds will be issued to the credit card or PayPal account you used for your purchase within 2 days after all returned items arrived at our warehouse.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions regarding shipping time.
At Belleflame, we're committed to providing our customers with the best prices on the market. That's why we offer a 110% best price guarantee. If you find a better deal on the same product somewhere else, just let us know and we'll beat it by an additional 10%.
We believe that shopping should be easy, convenient, and most importantly, affordable. That's why we work hard to bring you the lowest prices on the products you love. But if you do happen to find a better deal elsewhere, we'll go the extra mile to make sure you get the best deal possible.
Here's how it works:
- Find a lower price on the same product from another retailer.
- Contact us with the details of the offer, including the website or store name, product name, and price.
- We'll verify the price and beat it by an additional 10%.
It's that simple! Our 110% best price guarantee ensures that you'll always get the best deal possible when you shop with us. So, why wait? Start shopping now and experience the difference of shopping with Belleflame.
100% Guaranteed Secure Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.